“nice location - fading menu and bar”
Review of Malia's

Malia's
Ranked #1 of 183 Restaurants in Aiken
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: In our 30th year, we remain dedicated to the culinary excitement afforded by the finest, freshest and most ethically produced ingredients. We source locally whenever possible, befriending our farmers who are so vital to the kind of dining experience we’re known for. Then, sometimes it’s lamb from Australia or salmon from Scotland. We're dedicated to our loyal local following who are routinely joined by the international travelers drawn to “the good life” we all enjoy here in Aiken. Malia’s thrives on the friendly faces who, at the end of the experience, say, “Wow.”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

this place could jump into the new century with a full bar - kind of feels out dated - menu used to be super duper - now, it is average - but always clean and well served and wonderful room - however many times the interior gets redecorated!

1  Thank Helen N

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We dined at Malia's last evening with another couple. We had a very nice dinner. Our waitress was excellent offering suggestions and was very knowledgable about the menu. Everyone was pleased with their choices. We boys had the filet and they were both perfectly cooked and quite tasty.
The girls had a pork scallopini which was good and a seafood pasta which wasn't finished because it was not fully sauced, a bit dry.
We all passed on appetizers since we had come from a cocktail party and had a number of appetizer type bits there.
Meals come with a salad and starch and veg. I thought it was a bit odd that the salads that came with the meal, were the same salads offered under the salad and appetizer choices. Why would you pay $6 or so for an appetizer salad when it comes free with the meal???????
We passed on dessert and never looked at the offerings, none of us had room.
The wine list was reasonable and varied.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Malia's has a very attentive wait staff and the chef does a great job in preparing tasty food. Looking forward to eating in the outdoor patio section. Last year, the patio could have used a bit of sprucing up (flowers, lighting, etc.). If the patio is nice, Malia's will be our number one choice for dining in Aiken.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is my all time favorite place for dinner in Aiken. Food is always made fresh. The decor is very comfortable and inviting and the staff is just what you would expect from this true souther gem. This is our number one choice when we have out of town guests.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Whenever I visit my sister in Aiken, we always have lunch here. Every meal I've had has been consistently great, and service is always attentive. The decor is warm and inviting. Every time I've gone I've tried something different, but I still remember a beet and goat cheese salad I had! After lunch we usually take a stroll through town and stop in the shops and arts center. Really nice way to spend the afternoon.

Been to Malia's? Share your experiences!