“Chef needs to be taught the basics”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #58 of 183 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We ordered the 2 for twenty deal and both got steaks. My wife ordered hers medium well and I ordered mine medium. She got a piece of leather and I got a medium well piece of bland meat that I had to flavor with salt and pepper. I felt like the cut would have been tender enough if it had been cooked properly.The service was great and the sides were tasty but the chef needs to learn how to cook and seaon meat properly.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Always a busy crowd. Fine employees and standard Chili's menu. Good for a quick bite or full meal. Especially like spicy chapolti chicken crispers even though it is "grease overload". Fun place for a group.

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

I do not like Chilis restaurants. The food hardly passes for food, the atmosphere is silly and the Managment shoddy. I find this to be true throughout the chain.
However my associate chose this place. I had ribs and shrimp. The ribs were actually not bad but the shrimp were nasty and "slimy". The one good attribute was our server who was very attentive and had a sweet personality.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

This restaurant is smaller than the other CB I have visited and doesn't seem to have the long lines. The food is just like every other CB and the service is good. If you avoid CB because of the wait, don't avoid this one.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We eat here often because I can get a nice salad or tacos and my boyfriend can get ribs or chicken breast. We both get what we want at the same place! Also they are always accommodating if you would like to substitute things, such as corn on the cob for fries. They always refill our drinks promptly and check in just enough.

Wait staff is always friendly. Service is always fast. Food is always yummy. I recommend the Shrimp tacos or the Quesadilla Explosion salad.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!