“Good food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Good Outback restaurant, about average for the chain.

Outbacks always seem a little pricey for us, but we ALWAYS enjoy the meal - this restaurant is no exception. Meal was well prepared and tasted great.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We always enjoy the Outback, but this hostess "T" was especially nice to us. She even gave my husband a sports balm for his swollen knee!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I always come to Outback once a month. No matter where I am. I was in Aiken for the weekend for the local drag strip event. I stopped by here and wow. Great food like always! But the waitress was really fast with the service. Sat down and got drinks immediately. And bread of course. Food was out in no time and was HOT! My family and I left very happy with the service and food.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

You know about dining at one of the "chains" sometimes service is so-so sometimes it is excellent. Well this last time was one of the latter. We arrived about 5:30 PM and the restaurant was already quite busy. We were immediately seated in a booth for two.

Within a minute or two our server came up, introduced herself and took our drinks order.

I have to admit the reason for dining out was their current special that they are running. It is the Outback classic sirloin steak with unlimited shrimp! This special only comes with a single side item though.

I had the smaller steak and the fried shrimp and a "big bloke" to drink. She promptly refilled my shrimp bowl when it emptied and offered if I wanted to change the type of shrimp (there are three).

All in all it was inexpensive, most importantly good food, well prepared, quickly delivered. The "table touch", where your waitstaff or proprietor comes by to inquire about your meal was very timely, not leaving you alone to wait (stew) for minutes on end if something is incorrect/wrong while they do a "vanishing act".

She checked on our meal within two minutes after delivery, great!

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

The meal was ok. I ordered lamb chops medium rare. One of the three medallions cane back raw. They tried again but it was still raw. The manager, Melanie, comped my meal and was very courteous. Great job!!