“Standard Fare”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #69 of 179 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Thurso, United Kingdom
“Standard Fare”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Does exactly what it says on the tin. A decent steakhouse that is relatively inexpensive with good steaks and good service. no problems at all.

Visited May 2013

Wagener, South Carolina, United States
“so so ......just a chain”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We found the place ok. The waiter seemed confused and bewildered and other people came out with the food not the waiter. My husband ordered the steak medium and it came out medium rare. But the steak was good. I had the scallops and no rules pasta, very ordinary. the blooming onion hardly had any crust on it and was soggy and greasy. I wouldn't bother ordering that again. I would go back again but not on a saturday night. Was far to busy, crowded and noisy for my tastes.

• Visited May 2013
Davison
“Typical Outback”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Nothing out of the ordinary at this chain restaurant. Food was good but we didn't see a lot of our waitress. As a matter of fact, someone (not our waitress) set our steaks on the table and didn't tell us who ordered which ones. We had to wait to find out and even then our waitress wasn't sure. My cut was different so I found mine quickly. The other two had to wait until we could finally flag down our server...so theirs cooled off quite a bit.

• Visited May 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great service”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The service really set this location apart during the busy Masters week! It was out standing and the food and drinks were excellent as well.

Visited April 2013
“They never disappoint”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

On the way home we stopped here for dinner. I love outback and we make it a habit to seek out one wherever we travel. I was happy with my food and most of my group was very happy with the food. The steak temperature was right on point, as usual. The server was great. My hubby did mention one thing though. He ordered steak and grilled shrimp combo. I ordered the same dish, but with coconut shrimp. My shrimp were huge, but his were really tiny. We all laughed cause they were what added up to be a dollar a shrimp. Come on outback, make those shrimp large!!!!,I felt so bad ,I gave him one of mine. Thanks for a great end to a great weekend for us.

• Visited March 2013