“Best In Aiken ”
Review of Swamp Fox - CLOSED

Swamp Fox
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We would like to Welcome you to Swamp Fox, please come by so we can greet you with a smile and serve you the best of Aiken voted 1st place by the Aiken Standard Readers Choice Award. Bring the family we'll make you feel right at home. Thank you, Aiken Readers...For the best of Aiken, compare us to any chain restaurant or our compilation and you will find you will only receive the best for your dollar, we make the best dishes in Aiken. An award winning restaurant.
Aiken, South Carolina
“Best In Aiken ”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I always enjoy Swamp Fox in Aiken, SC. We love Preston! He is a wonderful waiter and makes a great drink! The Vodka Sage Chicken is my favorite on the menu and my fiancé sticks with the Revolutionary Ribeye. Best thing I've ever tasted! Owner is very nice too. Make sure you speak to him! Also, go with the crab dip for your appetizer. You will not regret it. So good!

Augusta, Georgia
“Swamp Fox the best”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We went here for lunch on our Willcox Weekend and the wraps were the best. I recommend the catfish wrap.

• Visited February 2014
South Carolina
“Nothing special”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Two ladies doing lunch, so we were in no hurry. Good thing because there was only one server and the place was crowded. My friend had a salad with steak served plain, no roll or biscuit. My shrimp wrap was okay, but not something I'd order again. I think the mistake we made was in not ordering the daily special (pork chop today) which includes sides and a biscuit. Dinner menu is pricey, not sure I'd spend a lot of money for a so-so meal.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank 3L
Denmark, South Carolina
“Blue Plate Special for a late lunch.”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stopped in for the first time. Sat in the back porch/bar area. Had the hamburger plate smothered in gravy and onions. Cornbread, fresh green beans, and the Butternut squash soup. Very good. Brian, my server, was excellent, informative, and attentive. The owners had a grandchild visiting with her Mom. They were all having their lunch at the same time. Everyone was friendly. This made my experience there that much better. I'll be back for Sunday brunch sometime soon. Parking is in the back. Located close to Aiken Public Library right downtown.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank BigBoyWorldDada
ri
“nice southern”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Good food , great service .Tiny , like eating in an old house . Would go again . Would have been nice to eat outside , but a little cold .

• Visited November 2013