“Food was good. business model and atmosphere needs improvement”
Review of Apizza Di Napoli

Apizza Di Napoli
Ranked #5 of 183 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Description: Pizza Faithful to the Authentic Neapolitan Style At Apizza di Napoli we are the FIRST in South Carolina and the ONLY Pizzeria in NC, SC, & GA to be honored with the prestigious and distinct Certification of True Authentic Neapolitan Pizza from the highly coveted AVPN Association in Naples, using the guidelines set out by the Association Verace Pizza Napoletana and as set out by the Italian Government and the European Union.
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Tonight was my second visit to this place. The pizza is fresh and pretty tasty. I have a problem with a few things. First having to go to the counter to order after I have been seated makes my crazy. When I sit in a restaurant I don't expect to have to get back up until I am ready to leave. The drinks are self service which grosses me out. The tea was spoiled the wait staff listened but I shouldn't have to tell them. Drinks are served in anything from clear plastic to red solo cups. Salads are served in metal bowls that most people serve their pets food in. Silverware was nice just such a mixed bag of food presentation and atmosphere.I had the opportunity to live in Sicily Italy for 2 years and had some awesome pizza. I was so excited when I heard we were getting a wood fired pizza place but it leaves me wanting more authenticity. Lose the TV with food network and the silly solo cups, metal bowls......and self service. The price paid for food should come with a certain level of service. The staff were very courteous maybe a little too much. Hovered a lot but didn't serve anything except for running food. Need some friendly balance. Keep trying ....I'll be back

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The best, freshest tasting pizza I have ever had. Aiken doesn't deserve to have something as awesome as this restaurant! This place is spectacular and I would suggest it to anyone coming to visit Aiken or for someone who has lived in Aiken their whole lives and wants to step into the taste buds of Naples, Italy.

1  Thank scottk4
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have spent the winter months in Aiken for a few years now and tried numerous pizza places, only to be disappointed. This year we tried newcomer - Apizza di Napoli. It was AWESOME. Finally a good pizza in Aiken, SC! We made a point to introduce ourselves to the owner and his wife so we could let them know how much we enjoyed the pizza. We highly recommend this place!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Just had my first good pizza in Aiken. Finally. We had tried several places in Aiken, and had never found a place we wanted to go back to
I see from the other reviews that some don't like neopolitian style pizza. So be it. But don't let those reviews keep you from enjoying this place. Some noted their pizza was "soupy". Can't say why, ours was perfect.
This is wonderful Italian food. The ingredients are top quality, and the results taste like it. The chef is an artist, and this is NOT supposed to be like Pizza hut or Little Caesars.

The question is whether Aiken can support a business trying to raise the bar. I certainly hope so.

2  Thank Windyday
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I love Good Pizza and have been searching for the 15 years I have been in AIken. Well, I'm pleased to say my search is over. The Pizza at Apizza di Napoli is excellent. It certainly won't be for everyone and that's why there's Domino's, Little Ceasers and Pizza Hut. This is Real Ialian Pizza, made in an Imported oven and made with all imported ingredients. Do keep in mind that it is a new business and that there will be a few New Business glitches, but ,please, reserve your final judgement until you've had several Pizzas !!! You won't be disappointed !!

Been to Apizza Di Napoli? Share your experiences!