“Best pizza in Aiken”

Apizza Di Napoli
Ranked #5 of 178 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Description: Pizza Faithful to the Authentic Neapolitan Style At Apizza di Napoli we are the FIRST in South Carolina and the ONLY Pizzeria in NC, SC, & GA to be honored with the prestigious and distinct Certification of True Authentic Neapolitan Pizza from the highly coveted AVPN Association in Naples, using the guidelines set out by the Association Verace Pizza Napoletana and as set out by the Italian Government and the European Union.
Columbus, OH
“Best pizza in Aiken”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have spent the winter months in Aiken for a few years now and tried numerous pizza places, only to be disappointed. This year we tried newcomer - Apizza di Napoli. It was AWESOME. Finally a good pizza in Aiken, SC! We made a point to introduce ourselves to the owner and his wife so we could let them know how much we enjoyed the pizza. We highly recommend this place!

Columbus, Ohio
“great dinner tonight”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Just had my first good pizza in Aiken. Finally. We had tried several places in Aiken, and had never found a place we wanted to go back to
I see from the other reviews that some don't like neopolitian style pizza. So be it. But don't let those reviews keep you from enjoying this place. Some noted their pizza was "soupy". Can't say why, ours was perfect.
This is wonderful Italian food. The ingredients are top quality, and the results taste like it. The chef is an artist, and this is NOT supposed to be like Pizza hut or Little Caesars.

The question is whether Aiken can support a business trying to raise the bar. I certainly hope so.

2 Thank Windyday
Aiken, South Carolina
“Now That's Real Italian Pizza”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I love Good Pizza and have been searching for the 15 years I have been in AIken. Well, I'm pleased to say my search is over. The Pizza at Apizza di Napoli is excellent. It certainly won't be for everyone and that's why there's Domino's, Little Ceasers and Pizza Hut. This is Real Ialian Pizza, made in an Imported oven and made with all imported ingredients. Do keep in mind that it is a new business and that there will be a few New Business glitches, but ,please, reserve your final judgement until you've had several Pizzas !!! You won't be disappointed !!

Aiken
“Best burned pizza in the area”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Real Italian pizza is not burned. Real Italian pizza does not leave a horrible aftertaste in your mouth. Thank you for putting two burned pizzas in our takeout boxes - the Aiken landfill appreciates your contribution. One basil leaf - really? And yes - fresh arugula should be green, not yellow.

Visited February 2013
Aiken, South Carolina
“Great Neapolitan Pizza”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Since this restaurant's opening, I have been a handful of times in order to give a proper review. I felt it was necessary because with any new, family-run business there are going to be kinks that need to be worked out. The first thing you notice when you walk in is the warm decor and the huge oven, which was hand built in Italy (discovered when talking to the owner). From reading other reviews there seems to be confusion about the type of pizza that is served. This is not a NY style pizza. This is Neapolitan pizza which has certain standards. Having read the description about the pizza off of the menu, I was fully prepared for the pizza that I received. I ordered a traditional Margherita pizza and it was delicious and came as described. The crust had a light burn and nice crunch and the center was thin and slightly moist. There are a lot of different types of pizzas that I look forward to trying in the future. The ingredients that are used are very fresh and full of taste. The desserts available are wonderful! I highly recommend the limoncello dessert! The atmosphere is pretty relaxing. The owners are wonderful and very helpful with answering any of the questions I had about the food.

• Visited December 2012