“Fantastic!”

Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Ranked #79 of 178 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Augusta, Georgia
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Prices were ok but the food was excellent. We went in around 6 and the atmosphere was quiet and lazy, with a soft jazz playing. Perfect for conversation. Service was amazing and fast. Couple of times the guy cleaning startled my husband by popping up out of nowhere! All in all even though it is a bit of a drive, we will be back. We had the Crab Rangoon which was wonderful, California roll( a little heavy on the cucumber) Royal dish which a nice sweetness and a hint of oranges to the sauce and the Dragon and Phoenix. Presentation was lovely with a live orchid on each plate.

• Visited July 2014

Aiken, South Carolina
“Sweet and Sour Chicken, the best.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Crispy, golden sweet and sour chicken is a must. The food is always hot and freshly cooked. Eat there for lunch to save on the cost.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Experience”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Ive been a long-time customer of Red Bowl and I know that they offer 50% off sushi between 3pm and 6:30pm for happy hour. I called a take out order in around 3pm. I gave her my order and she said it would be 20-25 minutes before it would be ready. So I drove down to pick it up at about 3:15. When I asked about the discount, she said my order was placed before 3pm. I said, "You're kidding!" She said that it was the computer system (I'm sure they have an atomic clock in it) and there was nothing she could do about it. I looked at the ticket and the system generated time was 2:58 and 26 seconds! 90 seconds early (even though it wouldn't be ready for another 20-25 minutes)! I could have made a scene, but the place was empty (hence the happy hour discount). So, I resolve to never give them my business again. Oh yeah...the sushi was mediocre at best.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dave S
Columbia, South Carolina
“Excellent Asian cuisine”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I had a wonderful experience here. I found the service to be great. Friendly, attentive waiter-very good. I enjoyed the food very much. Clean restaurant. no complaints from me. I've been around the world and to many restaurants=no complaints with this establishment. When next in Aiken,I'll stop by here again. Lunch special for the price, was worth it!!

• Visited April 2014
Aiken, South Carolina
“authentic experience”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We dined at the Red Bowl for dinner and found the experience very pleasurable. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful in explaining menu options. Food was fresh and well prepared. The ambiance was fitting for an Asian menu. We were pleasantly surprised to find such an authentic Asian dining establishment in Aiken. We will definitely visit again.

• Visited March 2014