“Un'esperienza Eccellente!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Six of us had dinner here the night before Steeplechase. We got a great table indoors because it was a little chilly, but when leaving, we saw that there were lots of nice tables outside and maybe should have done that instead. Next time. We were served by a very knowledgeable, attentive, who spoke little Italian but did a super job. Our drinks were served promptly and the wine glasses didn't look like they were half spilled on the way over (i.e., there wasn't just an inch at the bottom of a big glass, an incredibly bad idea that some upscale restaurants follow). Bread and dipping oil was great. Appetizers were big and yummy; I had the mussels in a traditional wine/garlic sauce. All great, including the antipasti and the minestrone soup. The rosemary chicken I had for my main was very good, but it was prepared the easy way from two chicken breasts. I prefer a breast with wing attached, skin on, instead, which has more flavor and has the texture of a real roast chicken. Reports are that the sea bass was just fine, as was the egg plant and the lasagna. Some very good cannoli finished the deal. We were happy and stuffed and truly had an excellent experience.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I visited Casa Bella last evening. The outdoor seating was wonderful! Great ambience! We had eggplant rollatini as an appetizer. It was decent but the marinara sauce was anticlimactic. For dinner we ordered veal satimbocca, based on another patrons review. The veal was not super tender and I felt my own Marsala sauce was more flavorful than theirs. I think we would be willing to try it again but would order a completely different dish.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The building & grounds are beautiful. I had the Rosemary Chicken with mashed potatoes. My partner had the Salmon. The food is fantastic. As is the service. Plus -- They remembered us from 6 months prior. WOW!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

A group of us visited after attending a course. The service was great, with the waitress very knowledgeable about the menu and happy to explain it to us Brits in the party. The Sea Bass was outstanding. In fact, everyone was delighted with all of the food. Great place, great staff, great food.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We recently revisited this restaurant and again found the dishes excellent. Young wait staff is very well trained and provide for a welcoming atmosphere. We went on a mid-week evening and the place was hopping!

Been to Casa Bella? Share your experiences!