“very nice indeed...”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We visited this restaurant during Masters week, when it is at its busiest, yet the food was excellent and the service friendly and attentive.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Recently stopped in during my stay to see the 2012 Masters Tournament. Ordered the Rack of Lamb, medium. It arrived, Well Done.

When I asked the waiter to return it, I received a second dish, VERY RARE....The chef / owner then came out and asked me how I like it. He also told me to order it rare in the future and then informed that " i cost him money"

I have been fortunate enough to travel and dine out frequently in some of the worlds best restaurants. I believe I know what a medium rack of lamb looks like and this was clearly over cooked.

I understand a mistake, we all make them but for the owner to come out and tell me how to order my meal and that I cost him money is over the top.

They won't ever get a return visit from me or a recommendation.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is your classic southern Italian restaurant. Decent familiar recipes with several veal and fresh seafood items as well as fresh fish. I thought the price on the fish of the day was a bit high but Aiken is not on the coast so why have fish?? The veal was ordered by 3 of our 6 person party and they all loved it. Several of our party are former NY residents and were quite satisfied with the Italian food. I had the Linguini with Clams and was pleased at the freshness of the clams but sort of underwhelmed with the flavor. The chocolate decadence cake was terrific and we all had a bite.
Recommend you make a reservation if you are a larger party of 6 or more or if its a big weekend like the Steeplechase or Masters.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Great ambiance, good food, pleasant service. Nicely greeted at door and quickly seated. Staff is attentive. Good selections on menu.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

We dined at Casa Bella recently since we had heard and read so many good things about it. The bread and roasted garlic to start out was the highlight and it was good. Wine was good and fairly priced. Martini's were not good. Salads were even ok. Service was very good. The entrees, however, were very disappointing. 2 of us had veal saltinbocca and both agreed that it was bland. My wife got chicken parm, hard to mess up, but she was very displeased as well...again bland. Our friend did get the Sea Bass special, which I tried, and it was pretty good. Total bill = $120. Based on that, probably the most disappointing dining experience I've had in a long time.

Been to Casa Bella? Share your experiences!