“Pass on This... Go Elsewhere”

Roma Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 190 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Heard a lot about the previous & new place... Should have stayed closed...
Very disappointing to say the least. Ordered appetizers, zucchini straws...tasted only the breading, almost no zucchini. Tried a couple of meals & the pizza. Almost tasteless bland sauce. Tasted like canned sauce, no spices or character. Pizza had a ton of cheese difficult to taste any of the other toppings.
Staff was friendly & asked if "I was OK"...Staff never asked " how is my meal?..taste good?" I guess the staff already knew the answer...

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Zucchini straws, pizza, lasagna and spaghetti with clams were all great. Salads were good and we loved the garlic knots. We will go back frequently!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I have enjoyed Roma's in the past, and were glad they reopened. But when we stopped in last Saturday, we were met with loud, booming music. After we asked 3 times to lower the volume --- with no response from the staff --- we regretfully left without ordering. What a shame! We hate to write off a restaurant where we have had good food in the past; but we want to be able to have a nice conversation while eating, which was totally impossible! So sad!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

On a recent trip to Aiken the hotel we stayed at recommended this nearby restaurant. Not much on atmosphere but great food ar reasonable prices. We will go back next time we are in "Aiken and would recommend that you give it a try if in the area.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband & I live in Aiken & love this restaurant! It's a quiet, relaxing place with the best Eggplant Parmesan ever! It's so good that I have only recently started to try other items on the menu and haven't been disappointed yet. My husband loves the stuffed shells. The Pizza & Stromboli are great & the "garlic knots" served with dinner are out of this world! The service is very good with only one complaint, asking "is everything OK" too often. Prices are reasonable. Wine list very good. I would recommend this restaurant to all.

Been to Roma Pizza & Restaurant? Share your experiences!