“Disappointed!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I have enjoyed Roma's in the past, and were glad they reopened. But when we stopped in last Saturday, we were met with loud, booming music. After we asked 3 times to lower the volume --- with no response from the staff --- we regretfully left without ordering. What a shame! We hate to write off a restaurant where we have had good food in the past; but we want to be able to have a nice conversation while eating, which was totally impossible! So sad!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

On a recent trip to Aiken the hotel we stayed at recommended this nearby restaurant. Not much on atmosphere but great food ar reasonable prices. We will go back next time we are in "Aiken and would recommend that you give it a try if in the area.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband & I live in Aiken & love this restaurant! It's a quiet, relaxing place with the best Eggplant Parmesan ever! It's so good that I have only recently started to try other items on the menu and haven't been disappointed yet. My husband loves the stuffed shells. The Pizza & Stromboli are great & the "garlic knots" served with dinner are out of this world! The service is very good with only one complaint, asking "is everything OK" too often. Prices are reasonable. Wine list very good. I would recommend this restaurant to all.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We made a reservation to eat on Friday night after the Aiken's Makin'. Our table was given to us.... The restaurant had many tables free at that hour of 5:30PM. It was near the restrooms!!! The waitress was surly, having just had an argument with the other workers. Our salads were tasteless. Very bland dressing and I ordered ITALIAN dressing. The entree that I ordered was eggplant parmesan. NO parmesan on it at all, and no salt in the sauce. The pasta was overcooked. No olive oil was used, I can assure you. The garlic knot bread looked wonderful, but it had been reheated in the microwave and was tough. So..... will I go back? No.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Just had a business dinner at Roma Pizza and Restaurant and found the food to be absolutely average. Plus, they were out of about half the items on the menu. It was fine, but we would not go back.

Been to Roma Pizza & Restaurant? Share your experiences!