“Delicious”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Visited this restaurant with a group of 11 women. Service was great and the food was delicious. I had the salmon/goat cheese quesadilla which was fabulous!

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch the other day. The asparagus tempura is a must. Had the dynamite roll and the aloha roll. They were pretty good but I would try something else next time. Prices seemed fair.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The sushi is always great, the service always passable. We go every week! I can't vouch for the Mexican as I've been unsuccessful in tearing myself from the sushi, but our dining companions regularly rave about the fish and steak tacos as well as all of the dips.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Whenever we visit Aiken this restaurant is on the list. We love, love the fish tacos and pork burritos. Get the fish pan seared with soft corn tortillas! So good you might need to go two days in a row like we did this time. Sushi is also good.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is a great place to get sushi and Mexican under the same roof. Who would have thought? We had the taquitos that were the best I've had along with really good sushi rolls. Here they playing with flavors of Tex-Mex and Japanese and putting jalapeños in the rolls.

Been to Takosushi? Share your experiences!