“A regular date night stop!”
Review of Takosushi

Takosushi
Ranked #8 of 178 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Aiken, South Carolina, United States
“A regular date night stop!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The sushi is always great, the service always passable. We go every week! I can't vouch for the Mexican as I've been unsuccessful in tearing myself from the sushi, but our dining companions regularly rave about the fish and steak tacos as well as all of the dips.

• Visited June 2013

Minnesota
“Required Stop!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Whenever we visit Aiken this restaurant is on the list. We love, love the fish tacos and pork burritos. Get the fish pan seared with soft corn tortillas! So good you might need to go two days in a row like we did this time. Sushi is also good.

• Visited May 2013
Munster, Indiana
“The hot spot in town”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is a great place to get sushi and Mexican under the same roof. Who would have thought? We had the taquitos that were the best I've had along with really good sushi rolls. Here they playing with flavors of Tex-Mex and Japanese and putting jalapeños in the rolls.

Visited April 2013
“Interesting menu and delicious!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Several friends told us this was a great place for dinner and it did not disappoint. The menu has a variety of southwest and Japanese dishes. The tempura asparagus is a must-have. Two of us had sushi rolls which were tasty. My wife enjoyed the firecracker shrimp very much. The place is not very big, so I recommend arriving early for a meal. Enjoy Takosushi!

• Visited April 2013
Aiken, South Carolina
“Love it!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My favorite is the appetizer of Southwest Tuna Tatar! I could make a meal of it. The sushi is great and so are the South West entree items. The staff is helpful and friendly.

Visited February 2013

Been to Takosushi? Share your experiences!