“Great Beef”

The Red Pepper
Ranked #15 of 183 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Red Pepper is a family owned, local south side Aiken restaurant. We feature a fabulous menu, full bar, great service and the best patio dining in the Aiken area. The Pepper offers daily Chef's featured dishes including many seafood, steak, and a variety not found elsewhere in the area.We're family friendly, relaxed and fun. Live music weekly. Large private banquet room for special events and parties.Come join us!
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here a couple of days ago. We were beef starved so I ordered the prime rib and my husband ordered the fillet. They don't roast the prime rib. It's cooked in a rather unconventional way which you will have to ask your server to explain. I was a little skeptical, but Peter our server said I wouldn't be disappointed. I wasn't. Coming from Chicago, we are pretty particular about our beef and both cuts of meat were excellent.

We also ordered the bruchetta. Not your typical ingredients but really tasty. We ate inside, but they have a nice patio for outdoor dining. We had great service and when we were leaving, the very pleasant hostess said, "Yawl come back and see us" and she said it like she meant it. We definitely will.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I've not eaten dinner there, but the lunch menu is diverse and the food is very good. It's pricy (if you are use to dining at Wendy's) but well worth the cost.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

i loved the food, ordered prime rib it was huge, tender and delicious. Not a cheap meal but I am not easy to impress and this meal did plus service was very good.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Good food, atmosphere, & service. Steak was good and tender, but about 30% fat/marbling. Asparagus tender. They should serve bread or rolls. Not cheap.

1  Thank majajh
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband and I were house hunting in Aiken and happened to come across this restaurant and decided to give it a try. I was initially shocked by the prices but was pleasantly surprised when my food arrived. The service and food was absolutely excellent at this restaurant. I ordered the Blackened Mahi Mahi Sandwich and was speechless with every bite. It was absolutely divine and well worth every penny. Definitely returning again.

1  Thank xuehui

Been to The Red Pepper? Share your experiences!