“What”

Travinia Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Handmade contemporary American Italian cuisine, fresh soup, salad, pizza, chicken, seafood, pasta, beef and veal. Extensive wine bar and gluten free menu. Patio dining. Every Tuesday 25% Off all bottled wines. Every Wednesday, 1/2 Off all specialty martinis. Private dining room available. Full service catering, carryout and delivery. Try our Family style dining, our versions of "Italian Comfort Food". Open for lunch and dinner.
Aiken, South Carolina
“What”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I figured since this was an Italian kitchen I would try the steak sandwich; It came out cut and preformed chopped beef in a roll- a little bit hesitant above trying anything else there again

South Carolina
“Better than expected”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My wife had eaten here and said she was not impressed so I had to go to satisfy my curiosity. The atmosphere at Travinia is warm and inviting and the staff courteous. I was eating light so I ordered the soup and salad. My server brought a small loaf of bread and dipping oil that was delicious the brought the soup and salad a bit later. While I can't say that the salad stood out when compared to other salads that I've eaten, I must say that the tomato basil soup was possibly the best soup I have ever eaten. My mouth lit up with so many sensations, it was almost a flavor overload. Was it sweet or savory? Was it mild or tart? I honestly don't know. It absolutely ran the gamut of taste bud sensory stimulation.

• Visited November 2012
“Average, Just Average!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Have dined at Travinia a few times, ambiance is nice and the restaurant has the potential to be quite good, but each time, does not live up to expectations. The staff seems to be constantly "selling" - how about an appetizer? salad? side? dessert? We observed a waiter at a neighboring table, describe the menu in detail to a table of diners as they were trying to eat their appetizer. The food is OK, but never seems to be very hot. Portions are ample. As I said, the potential is there, just doesn't live up.

• Visited November 2012
Lake Orion, Michigan
“Great Ambiance, Food and Entertainment!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Wow! We are here from Michigan for a Wedding. We wanted an Italian place and had no idea how wonderful an evening we would have. The place is lovely! The decor gorgeous! The service wonderful! and the entertainment was OUTSTANDING. The 2 man band was Preston and Weston and they sound just like Grover Washington! Awesome! The food was VERY good! We had the Italian Nacho and then a Pizza with Vegetables....both delicious and served fast. The bartenders were very attentive and friendly. If I lived in this area I would be back again, and again, and again, and again!

• Visited October 2012
Estill, South Carolina
“Great Service!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was happy from the minute I walked in. We were pleasantly greeted, even though we looked like we had just left the barn, as we had. Not to mention, it was close to 9pm and they were happy to have our large group. The service and food were prompt, the food was delicious and we will be back!

Visited October 2012