“Beautiful ambiance”

Travinia Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Handmade contemporary American Italian cuisine, fresh soup, salad, pizza, chicken, seafood, pasta, beef and veal. Extensive wine bar and gluten free menu. Patio dining. Every Tuesday 25% Off all bottled wines. Every Wednesday, 1/2 Off all specialty martinis. Private dining room available. Full service catering, carryout and delivery. Try our Family style dining, our versions of "Italian Comfort Food". Open for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Stepped in and enjoyed a quiet well prepared lunch. Service was excellent. Pricey but perfect for that special date or business meal. Very attractive decor.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Chicken Parmesan is my favorite Italian dish and Travinia's does a pretty good job. I was a little disappointed in the pasta; a bit mushy and I probably should have complained, however, I chose not to do so. The house salad was very good; the dressing was delish! DO NOT to pass up the Tiramisu; this was some of the best Tiramisu I have ever had!!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Agree with the reviewer who describes the food as a clone of Olive Garden. Wait staff is nice but price/quality ratio is so/so. The restaurant needs to define what it wants to be - upscale or chain.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I went for an anniversary dinner and we had a nice time. The food was good, personally I'd rather have Olive Garden but I was the only one in my party that felt that way. For just me and my husband we spent about $70 and we bought the bare minimum. The atmosphere had a nice feeling to it. We haven't been back due to the price, but I guess to someone that has the funds, I would recommend it.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Nice wine selection, nice service and great food - piccata and risotto were yummy.