“very good”

Travinia Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Handmade contemporary American Italian cuisine, fresh soup, salad, pizza, chicken, seafood, pasta, beef and veal. Extensive wine bar and gluten free menu. Patio dining. Every Tuesday 25% Off all bottled wines. Every Wednesday, 1/2 Off all specialty martinis. Private dining room available. Full service catering, carryout and delivery. Try our Family style dining, our versions of "Italian Comfort Food". Open for lunch and dinner.
“very good”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

italian nachos are excellent, good outdoor seating, nice decorations. service is ok, try the sausage and peppers pasta it is the best thing on the menu.

Visited December 2011

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

The pasta was good, but a bit rich. The wait staff was competent and the atmosphere was nice. Pricing was reasonable for what was offered.

Visited October 2011
Augusta, Georgia
“Mother's 80th Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

We gave my mother an all day Birthday Event that started with our immediate family at Travinia Italian Kitch prior to having a drop in for her friends at her home.

The experience at Travinia was outstanding and it was as a direct result of Becky, our server. Her suggestions were perfect and her hospitality was second to none!

Thank you, Becky for making my mother's 80th Birthday one that she will remember for the rest of her life!

It is people like you that keep guests returning!!

• Visited April 2011
Aiken, South Carolina
“Overpriced cliche Italian chain food”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Nice atmosphere but very overpriced and not authentic. Tasted like chain food for a gourmet price. Better restaurants in area with more authentic and fresh made food. haven't bothered going back.

• Visited December 2010
Aiken, South Carolina
“Good food, good service, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I have been multiple times and usually get the seared ahi tuna, which is very tasty. Last time I went I ordered the spinach and goat cheese salad, but they were out of goat cheese, and so the manager came over to our table and asked what I would like to do and offered up some suggestions. Also I didn't know which wine to order and they provided me with samples of two different reds and i landed on one that was very tasty. I appreciated them being sensitive to the fact that without the goat cheese, the salad would not be the same, and that I might want something different.

• Visited May 2011