“Never Disappointed”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Went to this favorite with friends on a Friday night. The place was packed and the host promised us a table in 10 minutes so we went for a short walk downtown and when we got back the table was waiting. The service was friendly, comprehensive and willing to work with us - when I asked for the mussel appetizer to be made into a main course with pasta, the waiter simply asked, "Penne or linguini?" It was great. Wine suggestions were perefect. We've never been disappointed!!

Reviewed November 9, 2011

This is one of the best places to eat in Aiken. I have had many of the items on the menu. You can't go wrong. The service is a little slow but the staff is nice.
I generally sit inside but it has the option to sit outside and enjoy dinner.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

This is my favorite place to go if I'm looking for a nice night out with my wife, and have some really high quality food. I'm not sure what "chain" one of the previous reviewers goes to and find this kind of food, but I'd like to know.... Very few places offer Beef Carpaccio, and Shrimp and Grits of this caliber. The shrimp and grits is probably the best I've ever had... I grew up in the Lowcountry of SC, and I can't say I've had shrimp and grits anywhere down there as good as at Davor's. If you're not looking to break the bank, go at lunch. The menu is great, and a lot more affordable.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Our sweet server tried very hard to please us, but most of the things we had come for - Tapas Mini Beef Wellingtons, fried oysters, crab platter, weren't available. We started to go to another restaurant, but Malia's (which I believe is better) wasn't open, so we stuck around. I ordered the "fillet" which, I assumed the waitress would know meant beef fillet. She brought the pork tenderloin fillet wrapped in bacon. Though there aren't many things wrapped in bacon I don't like, I was pretty disappointed. Mexican would have been cheaper.

Reviewed October 9, 2010

This is a quality restaurant with a nice menu. We had several of the Tapa style menu items. The food was delicious but a little pricey for me. I prefer the menu offered (Tapa Style) at 100 Laurens.