Hilton Garden Inn Aiken
Quality Inn & Suites(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$76
QualityInn
$85
Country Inn
TownePlace Suites Aiken Whiskey Road(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$87
Sleep Inn(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
SleepInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$80
$70
$58
$103
$97
$220
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Aiken(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$98
$48
All reviewsmovie theaterfront deskvery nice hotelexcellent locationjunior suitewingsstaff was friendlyplace to stayconvenient locationbusiness tripin townexcellent staygreat customer servicedefinitely stay here againwhiskey roadsouthern hospitalityfree breakfast
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Nice hotel and very well maintained with quality staff. Was there for a busiess event and was wel pleased with the location. It's within 5-15 minutes of downtown, shopping, grocery stores, and restaurants which was very convenient.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. We are delighted to know that the you enjoyed the hotel and the location. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future. if there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better, please let us know.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Beds were terrible, adjustable bed that did not adjust, like sleeping on bricks. Hotel made no effort to correct it. Room was not cleaned or beds made after 1st day stay, we were handed towels at the door, no wash cloths, we had to go downstairs and get them later ourselves. No effort was made to fix the problem.

1  Thank David W

I regret that you did not have a good experience with us. Thank you for letting us know that you did not receive housekeeping services. I would like the opportunity to make amends. You can reach me directly jrose@sycamoreinvestments.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I cannot speak for the rest of the hotel...but don't stay in room 344. When the room above flushes the toilet...it sounds like a waterfall in the room below. Everything else about the hotel was great...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of your recent stay. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your overalls stay. We appreciate you letting us know about the noise form the plumbing in the room above you. Our maintenance team has addressed this issue. Please let m know if there is anything that I can do to make your next stay even better.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Very disappointed that the breakfast cost was not included in price of room. The charge would have been an addtional 9.95 for breakfast menu in the dining room. Other Hilton Garden Inns that we have stayed in the past have breakfast included in the price of the motel. This makes it very convenient for us to wake up, have breakfast and go on our way without having to stop at another location for meals. The premium or cost of the room was in my opinion high enough to absorb the price of the breakfast for the guests. The overall location and quality of the motel was great and very satisfactory. The staff was very pleasant upon arrival and eager to help in anyway possible. After a few minutes upon arrival in room, the desk made a courtesy call to check and see if everything was to our expectations, which we found to be very considerate. We just feel they should revisit the breakfast idea and include in their pricing.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with you overall experience because of breakfast. As a brand, Hilton Garden Inn does not include breakfast in the price of the room. We do offer bed and breakfast packages that include breakfast at a reduced rate. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do or you.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Bar prices totally took advantage of us! short pours so we had to get doubles and charged way way too much for 2 people to have a$380 bar tab with no food, she way overcharged and under poured. Also service was so slow on back deck, think they were understaffed! Front desk very friendly and responsive. Advice to have a drink special and serve lunch also. Some kind of cleaning product caused my allergies to react and probably should use an organic products Hotel very clean and safe. I will always prefer to stay on top floor to avoid noise levels

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. Our bar staff is required to measure all liquor that they serve and they are not allowed to free pour. I am sorry you did not enjoy the drinks. I have talked with the operations team at the hotel and we did not have any bar charge disputes. Please let me know I there is anything that I can do for you. You can reach me at jrose@sycamoreinvestments.com.