“Great hotel near good shopping”

Hilton Garden Inn Aiken
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Aiken
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Room was clean, breakfast was delicious! Loved this hotel and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank vacationsrus72

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Was in Aiken on Business and this was a very pleasant hotel. Very clean and all of the staff that I came in contact with were very friendly. Can't really say anything bad about the place.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cmcraven
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Very clean, neat and reliably friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ewdorr
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I arrived late and left early the next morning, so didn't see much of the area. For a small fee, we added the hot breakfast to our room. It was made to order and good. Slept good in the Sleep Number beds. I would stay again definitely.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank scywilliams
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing /Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Aiken. I am so happy to see that you had a good experience with us. We really appreciate you sharing your enthusiasm for our hotel with the Trip Advisor Community. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable please let us know. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I would have given this great hotel a perfect score, except for the Internet service was NOT high speed as advertised. Users are capped to 0.50Mbps as validated on numerous speed tests during a consecutive four night stay in Jan 2012 by myself and two other co-workers staying on different floors. Talked with service provider, and they verified the problem was with the hotel setup. The problem is just compounded if you need to VPN. Until they improve their system, be prepared to resort to cell phone tether.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hilton Garden Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2012

Thank you for taking time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Aiken. I am pleased to see that you had a good experience with us. I am sorry to see that you and experienced challenges with our HSIA. I do appreciate you sharing these details so we can address the issue with the provider. If there is anything that I can do for you please let me know. We value your business and your feedback.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Very nice hotel. Check in was fast; room was very clean and new-looking; staff very friendly. Room service was prompt. One of the staff members helped my son tie his tie correctly before we went to a church service. Good coffee-- we did not eat breakfast. I was comfortable here and would return; and will recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing at Hilton Garden Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2012

Thank you for taking time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Aiken. I am pleased to see that you had a good experience with us and that our staff took great care of you. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you safe travels and much success.

Reviewed November 17, 2011

I spent 2 nights at this hotel while on business. It is a standard Hilton Garden Inn but has two pluses. First, the staff were extremely nice and helpful. They went way out of their way to be friendly and helpful. One person in our party had some confusion about the rate and the desk clerk immediately solved the problem with no hassle. Second, it is right by a mall. So, lots of restaurant choices and if you want to get in some shopping, you can easily walk over. Rooms were clean and everything in the room worked. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing at Hilton Garden Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Aiken. I am delighted to see that you had a good experience with us. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and your helpful descriptions about out locations and hope this will help other trip advisor users make informed decisions about their future stays in Aiken. I hope will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. We wish you safe travels and a very Happy Thanksgiving.