Days Inn Aiken - Interstate Hwy 20
Quality Inn & Suites(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$76
QualityInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$80
$85
Country Inn
$99
Sleep Inn(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
SleepInn
TownePlace Suites Aiken Whiskey Road(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$87
TownePlace Suites
$103
$97
HIExpress.com
$220
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Aiken(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$98
$48
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 17, 2007

This is not a pretty place to stay but it was quiet, cheap and clean. For a rate around $40/night it was a great deal. Pool was small but clean and helped with a warmer than normal May. During our stay wireless internet was available (I may have been working off of a neighboring hotels, can't remember now but it was definitely there). Walking distance to fast food. Also our room had a microwave and a mini-fridge which was nice for our extended stay while working on a project.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 28, 2006

This was just a place to rest at night after working all day. I did'nt have any problems with the room or check-in. The rate was $39 , and that is what you should expect.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
aiken
Reviewed August 21, 2005

This is a econo rate motel its not the ritz I've stayed here at least 20 times over the last 5 years and have had no major problems.

• Stayed: June 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 1, 2005

The rooms at this hotel looked fine. We arrived at 6:00am on August 1, 2005. At 9:00 am, I used the toliet which overflowed onto my body and onto my feet when the water started coming in the bedroom. We were unable to use the toliet, sink or shower. I went to the office to let them know and to get a refund for the room since we were checking out at 11:00am but they only allowed $10 refund. The owner went to the room while I was in the office and my friends asked him to come back later. They were asleep and unaware of the problem. When I called the owner on 8-2-05, he refused to refund the $32.13 balance on the room. He said because they would not let him in the room, that he could not do anything about it. I have traveled extensively in USA and Europe and have never encountered such a problem. With this type of customer service, I would suggest you go to the Holiday Inn Express next door. It may be a little more expensive but I would pay anything not to have toliet water run on my body. The insult got worse when the owner would not compensate the entire cost of the room ($42.13) for this problem. This is ridiculous and very poor customer relations.

• Stayed: July 2005