Hampton Inn Aiken
Quality Inn & Suites(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$76
QualityInn
$99
TownePlace Suites Aiken Whiskey Road(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$87
Sleep Inn(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
SleepInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$80
$85
Hotels.com
$48
$220
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastnice hotelexcellent stayvery pleasant staygreat place to staywould stay here againcookiesfresh fruitthe breakfast areain townnext morningfront desk staffbusiness tripinnstargetunits
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The rooms were very clean and spacious. The location 2 miles from old town Aiken was on a busy, industrial like shopping street, but it was quiet nontheless and the value could not be beat. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This brand is now our go-to hotel for our lodging needs and we have never been disappointed in the Hampton Inn brand. The rooms are consistent in being comfortable, well appointed, and having excellent staff. I now use Hampton Inn and the Hilton brands of hotels for both my leisure and business travels.

You can't go wrong staying at Hampton Inn and the Aiken property was right on target with our now above average expectations!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2014

great beds, baths, staff, internet, parking, location near many restaurants and shopping, breakfast was delicious, hot items changed each day. I was traveling alone and felt safe. Updated a/c control in room on wall was great. Shower head was new and adjustable to my height. It was all the comfort that I needed for my stay during a family emergency in town.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Glad to find a Hampton Inn in the area we were traveling. Have missed the quality the Hampton Inn brand provides. We have signed back with Hilton Honors so we will only be staying at the Hampton Inns when we can find them in our travels. Quality, comfort and satisfaction all met.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was not really impressed nor upset about my stay here. It was okay. the breakfast not quite the best , but not the worst. One thing that made me rate it an average was the noise level. It might have only been my room "last on the hall first floor by the exit and the ice machine" but it was enough to keep me up till 2 AM when things got quiet. I know you'll say "well why didn't you move?" but someone had to stay in that room and you would expect them all to be equally quiet. So because I write reviews I stayed. It was quite an experience as I heard folks getting ice and everyone who entered from the back door. I would suggest that they increases the sound-proofing of that room so they can use it to house guests. The space between the door and the floor was about an inch so obviously any noise from outside would be transmitted into he room. So if you stay here be very selective about what room you receive.So because I endured the noise know you won't have to because of my review.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business