Hampton Inn Aiken
$85
Country Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$80
Quality Inn & Suites(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$71
QualityInn
$113
$99
TownePlace Suites Aiken Whiskey Road(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$129
$96
$56
Travelocity
Deluxe Inn(Aiken)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastnice hotelexcellent stayvery pleasant staygreat place to staywould stay here againcookiesfresh fruitthe breakfast areain townnext morningfront desk staffbusiness tripinnstargetunits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This hotel is awesome! For the price and quality you absolutely cannot go wrong! My wife and I came up for the night and had a wonderful time. The hotel was beautiful, the room was clean and comfortable in every way and there were no issues what-so-ever! We did our research before coming up as for price and quality and found this hotel hands down to be the best overall in quality and price. Look no further, relax and enjoy, this hotel is great!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This Hampton Inn is nice in appearance, staff friendliness, and location. Everything was good and the bed made for a comfortable, relaxing night of rest. When in Aiken, SC, I give a big thumbs up to This Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2013

On par with all Hamptons. Good service, nice rooms, adequate breakfast. Location was fine, next to big mall for shopping. This was my second stay and plan on staying again when in the area. Can't think of much more. 200 hundred characters is too many.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2013

AC wasn't working correctly despite hotel staff's earnest attempts to rectify it. Ice machine in the hallway was loud and we could hear the filling of ice chests (not buckets) in the wee hours of the morning (i.e. 3:30 am and 5:30 am). The smell of someone smoking entered the room during the night (from adjoining rooms, vents, outside...not sure). Parents and children could be heard in the hallways (talking and slamming doors) during the night (corresponding to ice chests being filled up). A dirty wash cloth was left hanging on curtain rod in the bathroom. Water from upstairs bathroom could be heard running and was loud. Despite "do not disturb" sign on the door, hotel housekeeping staff, in an obvious attempt to hurry us, knocked on the door to remind us we had an 11 am checkout. Overall...one of the worst experiences I have had in the 6 years I have been a Hilton Honors member.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hampton Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

I am very sorry to see that you did not have a good experience with us. We would like to have the opportunity to talk with you and make amends. You can reach me at jrose@sycamoreinevstments.com.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The toilet ran all night. I killed a roach and a spider at night. I could hear every movements made by others in hall way of the hotel. Doors slammed and people talking across the halls was so annoying as I was trying to have a phone conversation my frustration over shadow my conversation. Internet service was weak or not working at all.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hampton Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

I am very sorry to see that you did not have a pleasant experience. Bugs are never welcome guests. A rainy SC summer does make them more difficult to control. We do have regular pest control service and follow up service anytime there is a report of a bug found inside. We regret that other guests in the hotel disrupted your stay. We welcome the opportunity to reach out to you directly to find a way to make amends. You can reach me at jrose@sycamoreinvestments.com. We value your business and your feedback.