“Nice older Hampton”
Review of Hampton Inn Aiken

Hampton Inn Aiken
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Aiken
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

No complaints at all. Nice older Hampton, a bit hard to find since ALL their signs are hidden by large crepe myrtles. Staff were friendly and attentive. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms have modern TVs. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hampton Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you for posting a review or you recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind words. Our property will begin renovations this fall and will be showcasing a new look next year. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better, please let me know. We value your business and your feedback.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is one of those places that the staff makes the difference. The folks here are great. Location is on the best part of town.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hampton Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that you had a good experience as our guest and to know that our staff makes you feel at home. We do believe that we have the best team at the Hampton Inn. If there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better please let us know. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I needed a place to stop when traveling late one night. I got in about midnight and Denisa greeted me very politely and helped me get to a room asap. She found a room that would be quiet in the morning since I got in so late. She even brought me a bottle of water and snack to help me get settled. Excellent service all around. The staff in the morning was very friendly as well. The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. I haven't stayed at a Hampton in awhile but I plan to add them to my preferred hotels.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hampton Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Aiken. I am so happy to see that you had a great experience with us. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better please let us know. We value your business and appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back very soon. In the meantime we wish you safe travels and much success.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stopped off here late one night while driving to our vacation destination. Phillip S at the front desk was amazing. He was so polite and helpful. Rooms were very comfy, roomy and clean. The only complaint was a very loud air conditioner. The next morning we had a very good hot breakfasf. When we came up front we were greeted by Phillip by name!! It is so nice to have such great service.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded July 1, 2012

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Aiken. We are deligted to see that you had a good experience with us. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm with the Tirp Advisor community. We will have our maintenance team check on the AC unit in the room you occupied to make sure it doesn’t disturb future guests. Thank you for report this. I hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this Hampton. The staff was polite and friendly. I checked in early and the staff had my room prepared. The hotel is very clean and I enjoyed my dip in the pool. Breakfast was great and the breakfast hostess was very pleasant. I've stayed here and the Hilton Garden Inn in Aiken and have been very satisfied at both hotels. I went to the Hilton Garden Inn which is down the street for dinner and it was amazing, I had the pork chops which melted in my mouth! The Hampton or the Hilton Garden Inn are my choices when I come to Aiken, can't go wrong either way!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representative at Hampton Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review of the Hampton Inn Aiken. We are committed to delivering the ultimate hospitality experience to each guest. We appreciate you letting us know that we have succeeded in meeting that goal. I am happy to see that you also had a good dining experience at the Hilton Garden Inn as well. If there is anything that we can do, at either property, to make future stays more enjoyable please let us know. We wish you safe travels and much success.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

We stayed here in April of 2010 and I wrote a good review then. Just updating here.. We stayed for two nights visiting friends nearby. The staff could not have been any more friendly or helpful. The breakfasts were sensational- seriously delicious ! Great coffee too. the room was very comfortable and clean. I like this place. They have a sparkling clean pool but it is not far from the highway.. For families and people who want to be treated well and be comfortable, this is an ideal spot.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

On behalf of the owners and management, thank you so much for taking the time to post a second review of the Hampton Inn Aiken. I am happy to see that you had another great experience with us. The entire team at the Hampton Inn Aiken is dedicated to delivering memorable experiences to each guests. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better please let us know. We value your business and your feedback.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

I regularly use Hampton Inns whenever I travel, and I have found that Hampton Inn-Aiken has the friendliest staff of all. We had stayed at this Hampton Inn several years ago, and found it to be somewhat "tired". This time ( April 2012 - Masters week), it was clean, and the staff was helpful and friendly. They go above and beyond to serve an outstanding breakfast. We have already reserved for next year...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
JacquiRRose, Corporate Director of Sales & Marketing, Owner Representativ at Hampton Inn Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your enthusiasm about our hotel with the Trip Advisor community. I am so happy to see that you have already reserved your room for the Masters next year. Our hotel will be going through a renovation later this year so you come back we will be refreshed and like new! Until next year, we wish you safe travels and much success.