Quality Inn Aiken
Sleep Inn(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$89
$79
SleepInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$63
QualityInn
$84
Country Inn
TownePlace Suites Aiken Whiskey Road(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$87
$99
Hampton Inn Aiken(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$98
Fairfield Inn & Suites Aiken(Aiken)(Great Value!)
$94
$80
$127
$103
$97
$220
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2009

First, they check me into a room with what they called a "tricky door." Then, after putting me in another room, I am relaxing on the bed, trying to sleep, when my door opens and a complete stranger walks right in!!! The staff just chuckled and laughed and said it was "probably just maintenance. They were checking some of the rooms to see if they were occupied." WHAT??!! I have been trying to get closure on this unsuccesfully. After filing a complaint with corporate, they finally sent me a "dear sir and/or madam email. No one ever contacted me again and when I finally called corporate again, I was offered $35 in Quality Inn coupons. Guess what, Quality Inn -- I will never stay at one of your locations again, nor will I reccomend them.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2009

This hotel is adequate for a place to sleep while on business or the weary traveler. It has easy access to I-20. If I'd known more about the area, I'd have booked a differrent hotel closer to town. I stayed two nights and the room was adequate, but it was a 8-10 mile drive to get to the main strip where the restauraunts are.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2008

We was part of a large group of people to check in for a thanksgiving family get together. Had a family member go up to hotel a month before we was to stay and make the reservations in person since we wanted to stay in certian room numbers.

The hotel was told to make the reservations for a room on the back side of the hotel on the bottom floor that was smoking and to put two more rooms near this one on the bottom floor that was non-smoking.

At check in the rooms given out by the hotel was the one room on the bottom floor on back side of hotel that was smoking and two more rooms on the top floor on the front side of hotel. After much talking with the hotel staff we was able to get one room from the front changed to a room in the back of the hotel near the other one.

Was told if we wanted to talk to the manager we would have to come back at eight am and the owner would be there. At eight am we went back to the front desk to talk to the owner and was told that the owner was gone to days inn and wouldn't be back till three pm that afternoon.

After more talking to hotel staff about the other room that was on the top floor at the front of hotel we was given keys to a room on the bottom floor and back side of hotel only to be told that check-in wasn't till 12 pm, so being that we had a tee time to keep we left our things with other family member staying at the hotel. Not long after leaving the hotel we was called and told that the room number had changed once again.

That afternoon after golf we returned to the hotel to move to our new room and we thought everything was going to be good now,but o no not even close the fun was just about to start.

We got moved into our room and asked some family members to come play cards and hang out. While playing cards with the family a lady tried to walk into our room and we thought ok she is just lost. Then the phone went off and it was a family member calling to say that a lady had just knock on thier door and then went to the next door and knocked on it two and keep doing this with every room and was looking into the windows to see the rooms.

At this point we called the front desk and told the night staff the things going on and was told that others had already been calling the front to tell the same thing. The night staff then went on to tell us the only thing they could do was ask her to leave or call the cops.

In the mean time the same lady keep going from the days inn next door to the hotel shewas in, but wouldn't turn on any lights at the hotel we was staying at. This happend about 10 times when we decided that maybe our room would be better left empty and that staying with family members would be a good idea.

During all this the lady stayed in the back parking lot just long enough to call the front desk to tell them to come get the lady. The man from the front desk was called by myself and was told the lady is in the back of the hotel and we would like for the staff of the hotel to come remove her. The hotel staff then asked over the phone does the lady have on any clothes and hangs up.

The hotel staff did come and get the lady only to let her go and while we was chaging room we passed her in the walkway. At this point we was getting mad that the hotel was not doing anything and called the police ourselves only to be told that the front desk had never called the police to tell them.

At this point it was time to check out and leave the hotel the family member who got the rooms for every one told the lady at the front desk that only two of the three rooms was checking out. While taking a shower the cleaning lady walked in and tryed to start cleaning the room.

All of this rolled into one is the reason while we will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2007

After being horrified by the condition of our room at the Aiken Econo Lodge, popped open our laptop to look for someplace else that would take us and our dog for a few days. Reviews led us past the Quality Inn on Richland to the one on E. Frontage Rd and we checked in. Check in was uneventful and front desk staff was courteous. Then we got to the room, which was not just plain old dirty, crumbs on the carpet near the night stand, god knows what stuck to the side of the love seat. But alas, it was late and we needed a place to lay our heads so we stayed. On the second night, the toilet in our bathroom overflowed. When I contacted the front desk, I was offered a plunger. WHAT!?!?! The night desk person was rude and refused to offer us any help. He even went so far as to ask us if we had any dirty towels to dry up the floor and then hung up on us. Only after my husband went to the front desk, did he bother to offer us another room. So here we are moving at midnight to a room with working facilities only to find that one was equally unclean. We checked out the next day. Avoid!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spaniellover
Reviewed July 29, 2007

This property was absolutely wonderful. The rooms were very clean and neat. The staff was also very friendly and were very helpful. The pool was probably the selling point of my stay. The great lighted pool view was definitely worth staying. The only problem we had experienced was the vending machines were not functional. It was a minor problem overall. If you don't mind spending a few extra dollars, then this is the ideal place to stay when traveling with family.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family