“One of my local favorites!”

Ferrando's Italian Pizzeria
Ranked #29 of 179 Restaurants in Aiken
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I love to eat at Ferrando's off of Richland Avenue. You can sit pretty much wherever you want, and the service is great every time I go. I love their cheese pizza (large $10.50), calzones/strombolis (~$6.50), and spaghetti ($9.99). Mozzarella sticks for an appetizer (8 for $6.25) are a must for me! I'm a college student, and I like to pay the price for good Italian food, especially at a locally owned restaurant!

1  Thank Mikalah R
There are newer reviews for Ferrando's Italian Pizzeria

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Wonderful service and great food! My nephew spilled my wine and the server was so nice and made him feel better about the accident! I loved my salad - everything was very fresh and delicious.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good pizza but overpriced. There are other choices in Aiken with good pizza and pasta that don't have the same price tag

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is fresh cooked and good Italian. Not too much bread and the portions are ample, service prompt.

1  Thank Douglas N
Reviewed March 2, 2014

If you're in the mood for anything other than pizza, this is not the place. Kind of frustrating because there are no really good Italian restaurants here in Aiken, so I had high hopes. Formerly, I'd ordered a take out calzone. It was tasty. This time, we decided to eat in; I ordered the Zepa with fries; dining partner ordered chicken parm dinner. Oh, and also the mozzarella cheese sticks; they were tasty, and delivered in a timely manner. However, the wait for the main courses took about 45 min. The poor waitress was apologetic and attentive, so maybe they were just short staffed, but on the whole, I would recommend this as a take out place, not a dine-in experience. And stick with the pizza.

1  Thank Ainslee921