“Never Fails to Please”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

First time I ever went here was on a "date" with my now husband. We had our wedding reception here and the food wowed all our guests. I've never had a bad meal and the "specials" are always delicious. Not a fancy place, but the food and service has always been top drawer. Worth the trip.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stumbled upon this neat restaurant on a side street in Abbeville. Ordered the Croque Madame with potatoes and fruit. It was so delicious, the crust was crispy and the cheese was melty and smooth just like it should be. They have a full bar. I took Southern Livings recommendation and had the cashew pie. It is one of the best deserts I have ever had. Creamy in a shortbread crust sooooo good! Service was quick and friendly. I will find a reason to go through Abbeville again to eat at this wonderful gem!

1  Thank Vickie W
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Bill and his staff have been doing a great job for years. Now the price does seem to continue to rise however this is where I would eat when visiting Abbeville. You can't go wrong with a burger, steak, or ribs. They also have really good desserts.

1  Thank 12SC803
Reviewed January 13, 2013

When looking at the menu, we thought it a little pricey, but decided to try it anyway. Good decision! The burgers were great and the French fries are just like we make at home - hand cut. Atmosphere was friendly and our server was super! Would go back again.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Great place for jazzed up comfort foods, especially love their dinner specials which are very rich tasting with decent size servings, which I end up taking home. Lunch or dinner are always great with prompt service.