“anniversary dinner at the farmhouse”

Loch Nairn Golf Club
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Avondale
More attraction details
Owner description: With a ratting of 69.6 and slope of 120, this 18-hole championship golf course measures 6,315 yards.
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I had an anniversary dinner at the farmhouse with my wife and two other guests. The environment was beautifully decorated and relaxing, a place you can enjoy your the time with your guests. A place where you can talk and not be required to yell to be heard. The service was as good as I have had an any five start hotel. Our server Carla was fun, witty and on top of every detail. She had excellent suggestion for Wine choices. After looking at the menu everyone had chosen what sounded like the perfect choice. All to be dashed when Carla delivered the specials of the evening. Well everyone changed their mines. I have the surf & Turf of Carb cakes and Bison Tenderloin. The food was remarkable, with the crab cakes as good as any I have eaten. The Bison was done just as I had requested. the Farmhouse was an outstanding choice for Our anniversary dinner.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great course....very nice people.....semi-female friendly....the price is right especially if you use a TEE-Time book. Service at the bar/patio is iffy to say the least....but if you order Nachos....wow....be prepared to eat, and eat.....If you want a fantastic CRAB CAKE....make reservations for the "Farm House' Restaurant....you won't be disappointed.