“Food is great”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love the food. They have some of the best wings you can ask for and very meaty. Pizza, stromboli, wings, salads are all very good. They have good promotions and the service has been a work in progress in the sit in part of the restaurant. More misses than hits but a couple of awesome servers; would be different if I had them serve me all the time.Also a bar. Very family orriented too.

Reviewed November 24, 2011

I was onsite for training and a friend took me there for dinner. Nice family place and the bar area/seating has a large number of TVs usually tunned to a good game. Wings, Cheese steaks, Fries and a few Yuengling Lagers with fantastic people makes a really great night. Just based on how the food that night tasted, I'm already drooling about my next visit to Philly and how I can wrangle another night at Cocco's. It's Pizza and Yuengling next time. OK, maybe the wings as a starter. I stayed a little late and was fortunate enough to sample the new Crab Cake. Wow. Maybe Pizza for lunch and the Crab Cake Platter for dinner. Great service, the wait staff are a hard working group. Go, you won't be disappointed.

Opus

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 29, 2008

Great food, great service

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 17, 2007

Boothwyn, PA Favorite! Charles Dutton never visited this place...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Cocco's Pizza? Share your experiences!