“Cheesteak Heaven”

Bella Italia
Ranked #44 of 97 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza, Soups
Reviewed March 25, 2012

The Cheesteaks there are amazing and the fries are really good, get both of those. Or a pizza

There are newer reviews for Bella Italia

Reviewed September 20, 2010

I have been going for some time but will never go again. I ordered the 2 large cheese pizza special that is for pickup only and for Sunday. I ordered it on a Sunday and was picking it up. I was told they would not honor the coupon because I did not tell them I had the coupon when I called? Since they have no computers or anything that would have needed to be "redone" I wondered what they would have done differently to the pizzas knowing I had the coupon. HORRIBLE customer service. Don't have a "special" on your website if you are going to cheap out on your customers. There are many other options in the area...

1  Thank Graveldumper
Reviewed September 16, 2009

As a Philadelphian, raised on the PCS (Philly Cheese Steak), this has been the first place that made a chicken cheese steak for me on a wrap, that when I asked, there was no hesitation what-so-ever. Other places would have to ask or they would say, "I'm not sure'' "yes, but it may not hold up well". That being said, it was the best CCS I have had. Thank you Bella Italia from a first time customer...
Paris-

Reviewed January 27, 2008

Great pizza, with a wide variety, including tomato pies and the thick crust Sicilian pies. But I go there for their delicious chicken caesar salads. This is a neighborhood pizza joint, remember, so it aint haute cuisine, but it's friendly,informal, often noisy and a good place to get great pizza, either eat in or take out.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 17, 2007

great italian food.. a bit pricey but nice environment and great food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Bella Italia? Share your experiences!