“My Favorite Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
CT
“My Favorite Pizza”
Reviewed December 26, 2008

Pizza here is so good! Smoking is a problem inside, and is the "mature" decor. Service is average. I come here only for the food!

1 Thank fellerd

Phil;ly.,)a
“Best Pizza in the World”
Reviewed August 5, 2008

I have tasted many pizzas, but Marrone's Pizzeria serves up a true piece of heaven. Perfectly cooked, buttery crust melts in your mouth. The sauce is undeniable amazing. The cheese is fresh and to die for. DO NOT order anything other than a Large pie with double cheese and double sauce. Trust me, you will love this fine establishment.

Newtown Sq
“My Favorite place for Pizza”
Reviewed July 31, 2008

I have been going to Marrone's and I think they have the best Pizza anywhere. If you like thick pizza this is not the place for you. Their's is thin and crispy - fabulous. However, I do recommend you get it with extra cheese. My entire family love's their pizza!
I agree too bad about the smoke - but that is the only negative I can
report.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Unique pizza; would be great if it finally went smoke-free.”
Reviewed January 7, 2008

Unique pizza; would be great if it finally went smoke-free.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Philadelphia
“Didn't live up to it's rep!”
Reviewed October 24, 2007

Absolutely the worst pizza I have ever had. Even our two year old son
who loves all kinds of pizza didn't like it. Our waitress was very nice though. I definitely would not reccomend going there for the pizza (we didn't try any of the other menu items).