“Not worth it...”

Cuisines: Pakistani
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This restaurant used to be excellent. I think it is under new ownshipip now, and the food is terrible. I tried the buffet, and most dishes tasted watered down. I've gotten take out a few times and that was not good either. Their prices are higher than most Indian restaurants and the parking is a pain (most parking is available in the lot across the street). There is hardly anyone in there when you go in. I would be surprised if they stay in business. The ambiance is the best part, but why go for only the ambiance?? Amans Indian Restaurant in Norristown is excellent, or Tiffin in Bryn Mawr and Wynnewood...

2  Thank Cin4513
There are newer reviews for Khajuraho India

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Our first experience with this restaurant. Food was well-prepared and served in a timely manner. Service was excellent. Will go back again.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Regular style, nothing over the top, clean, well populated on a Fri night by couples/some kids, ---hour or so later you will remember the meal...use your imagination here....

Not needing a repeat visit.

Total for 4---BYO---$120---fair price

2  Thank Patrick201
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We had a great meal here. One person the the Chicken Tikka Masala and I had the Chicken Korma. Both were delicious as was the Naan. I saw other wonderful looking (and smelling) plates going by to other tables. My only complaint is that the prices are high. We had an extra bowl of rice and that cost more than $6. Maybe basmati rice is expensive, I don't know. However, our entire meal with a 20 percent tip came to $50 for two people. We only drank water! That's a lot more than I would usually spend on a casual mid-week meal.

Nevertheless, the food was very good and the service was prompt and cheerful.

2  Thank Phoebe B
Reviewed October 28, 2010

We were recommended this restaurant by a friend and I can highly recommend this place, great indian food and the service was first class, exceptional value for money.
Give it a try.