“A true favorite.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Having the pleasure of observing Tired Hands get built, open, and grow in popularity was great. From the first time exploring the two floors, the beer list, and the menu, I could tell this was a one of a kind place. While I can no longer claim to be a local, I will never be passing up an opportunity for another beer at Tired Hands. The beer list is ever changing (except for their two staples) and always continues to innovate and experiment. Just check out the board of upcoming beers and you will not be able to resist the urge to come back. And if you are like me, you will also enjoy the funky and creative art which goes with each beer (look around and you will see it on windows and such).They also have a hand pump these days and some jazz upstairs once a week.
This is not just a place I recommend to someone in the area, but a place I go on endlessly about from one side of the country to the next.

There are newer reviews for Tired Hands Brewing Company

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Drove an hour mainly to try their beer. The wife and I were pleasantly surprised with the simple, but delicious menu offerings. Was not disappointed in the beer either. Will definitely re-visit whenever I am passing through the area.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

This place is just great - great beer, surprisingly good food, and warm, friendly atmosphere. We are locals and it adds so much to our community

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Went on a Sunday with the mister for some food and beverages. The food menu is limited--pickles, cured meats, breads/spreads, salads, and 3 or 4 paninnis. We enjoyed the maple cured bacon, which is only available on weekends, some pickles, and paninnis (me: pork; he: bologna). Quite tasty and I wish I could purchase their bread by the loaf.

Music was a touch loud and hardcore for a leisurely Sunday, but I'll chalk that up to being a decade older than the staff. We enjoyed our visit and it's nice to see a unique, hipster-y place like this open in Ardmore.

One suggestion: have a menu available at the bar with greater descriptions of the beers on tap. We sat downstairs and the chalkboard doesn't offer too much space and we didn't want to monopolize the bartenderess' time.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We've been hearing about this place for quite a long time and we finally made it there. Staff is super. The beer selection is fantastic. The food is amazing. Cool little place. Very cozy. We will most definitely be back.