“We Love Herosame”

Herosame
Ranked #24 of 104 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Herosame always delivers the best service and delicious food. We love the fresh sushi, but everything is great.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

We went here for dinner here for dinner. Although we were early and the place empty except for us the service was slow and uneven. For example one of our appetizers arrived the same time as dinner. A cup of hot tea took 20 minutes to arrive. The food was also a mixed review. Our guests liked their food. I found my meal somewhat bland as far as flavor. On the plus side, there were many vegetarian choices. The place is small and quickly got noisy as more people arrived.Prices were reasonable. I might consider going back to try their sushi.

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

This is the 4 th time I've been to Herosame in the last month. We had the best sushi we have ever eaten. That is saying something! Their duck is spectacular, and they boast of a salmon dinner I yet have to order, because I am so enamored with their succulent sushi. Ask for Kelly, she will guide you well.

The place s not attractive or elegant, but the food is what counts. Prices are reasonable and they do have a liquor license.

Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

On a busy intersection in Ardmore, this is a good choice for local Japanese food.
It has a full bar and is dark and calm. Parking can be a bit tough, the street spots tend to fill up during lunch.
The menu is extensive and offers a lot of choices!
I had a special Roll (mummy roll) which was okay, but not great. It felt a little clunky. Not my favorite, but maybe I just selected a roll I didn't love. However the Katsudon was excellent and it was a generous portion. I'd order this again!
Good choice for Japanese on the Mainline!!

Reviewed July 20, 2016

We go here all the time when we feel like having sushi, or Japanese dishes, for dinner. Either my wife and I as a date, or with the whole family. Amazing flavor, fresh fish, great service, large portions, and really great prices. Look for their discount coupon online before going to save even more... but don't forget to leave a generous tip :-)

Been to Herosame? Share your experiences!