“Wonderful Sushi”

Herosame
Ranked #28 of 97 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 12, 2013

A neighborhood gem. The menu is excellent, The sushi is varied and well-prepared. The cocktails are made perfectly. The service is friendly. All of this makes for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

very friendly staff, nice family restaurant, reasonable price. Their Sushi is great , my favorites arey James Bond and Fire Dragon, so delcious and fresh

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Just had lunch at this unpretentious but nicely updated restaurant. The teriyaki salmon bento box was just delicious and so filling that I had to bring the California rolls home for later. My friend had a vegetarian tempura/kani sushi offering that he devoured with gusto. It was a quiet lunch hour on an overcast day so we got very pleasant attention from the hostess/waitress.

The soup (miso with seaweed) that comes with the bento boxes was a nice opening - the broth was rich and the seaweed delicious. There was no room for dessert but I'm sure they are worth ordering. Now I wish the place was located closer to my home - I'd be there on a regular basis.

I was afraid the check would be higher than I'm used to but considering all that food, it was actually the same price as the Thai restaurant I love. Definitely one to put on your list.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Really the title says it all. The place has the best sushi in area by far. It is a pricey option so I take off one star. If the prices were better it would be perfect.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My favorites are the sweet potato tempura roll and the asparagus tempura roll... my mouth is watering now at the thought of these delectable goodies. So many special rolls, sashimi, sushi and hand rolls to choose from. Yellowtail is top quality - everything super super fresh - highest quality ingredients. Nice selection of beer and beautiful fish tank. Great for couples, larger parties and families! Put this one on your list!

Been to Herosame? Share your experiences!