“SUB-STANDARD SAUSAGE”

Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Archbald
Cuisines: Pub
“SUB-STANDARD SAUSAGE”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

DO NOT order the sausage or peppers on the pizza ! The sausage is like substandard breakfast links. The peppers are sliced green bell pepper. I live in Hazleton so I am used to sausage and peppers from Rosta or Senapes . NO SUB STANDARD. Now the plain pizza AWESOME !

• Visited October 2013

Scranton PA
“Not sure what's worse”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

The food has gone down hill so much. The service is about as bad as it gets. I had ordered French fries with my sandwich. They were soggie cold end of the bag crumbs. As I walked out with my friend, I said take a look, Cause we will never be back.

• Visited June 2012
Carbondale, Pennsylvania, United States
“Salty”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Ordered some beef and gravy special.... so salty nobody at the table could eat it. When did cooks stop tasting their food? Service was very good, but food was average for everyone else, mine was sent back....

Visited November 2012
Scranton PA
“Family Run Restaurant”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We frequent Barretts often, even though it's hit or miss depending on who is cooking. When we order wings we ask them to be well done and crispy, almost never happens, but their sauce is good, so we keep going back. Pizza is always outstanding. A few times it has happened that my boyfriend got his meal, ate it, and mine wasn't even served...oh yes did I mention I only ordered a salad! I've ordered a take out salad, got home only to find they gave me no dressing. People are friendly enough, but I think it needs a little more organization in the kitchen.

• Visited September 2012
Archbald, Pennsylvania
“OK Food”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Very small family run restaurant. Very old fashioned looking; needs a makeover. Food was good and very reasonably priced. OK to take kids for a night out; not fancy and has video games for the kids to play.