“Great Local Restaurant”

Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Apollo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2016

Having been too Flavio's many times over the years I sometimes overlook what a wonderful meal is available. From the pasta, steaks, veal, sea food, salads and appetizer the whole array is excellent. At times the lure of the big chains draws my wife and I away but we always return to Flavio's for a relaxing evening and fine meal.

Its worth the trip as you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2016
2  Thank Steelerfan48

Reviewed December 31, 2015

Came here based on great word of mouth from a couple local guys i know, and let me say this is a fantastic hidden find in the middle of Apollo....i got the steak diane, fork tender pieces of steak in a brown sauce, it was really good....wife got the petite filet, it was truly a great piece of meat, id say as good as ive tasted anywhere but in the city of Pittsburgh...its a iittle pricey, but based on the quality of the meal i feel well worth it, i cant wait to go back and try the pasta.....

Date of visit: December 2015
2  Thank pitbull116
Reviewed November 8, 2015 via mobile

Seriously the best meal you'll have anywhere in the area, the burger and meatball sandwich are HUGE and are the best I've had, almost everything is homemade in house or a local shop. I've been coming here for years and have yet to have a bad meal or leave hungry......If you lay off the alcoholic drinks your bill will be reasonable but the drinks you get are stiff to say the least......

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 30, 2015

This is a hidden diamond in Apollo, the chef is simply amazing, the marinara, I could drink from a coffee cup daily. From any seafood dish to any pasta dish to any sandwich, You will not be disappointed, and worth the price.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

We decided to try this place since we have heard good things. The staff was great. They were very nice and personable. I had a chicken salad and French onion soup which both were delicious. My son had the chicken sandwich which he said was good. He also tried the wedding soup and it tasted homemade. All in all this place was very good. I would like to go back and try their pastas.

Date of visit: October 2015