“Never had a bad meal in 20 years!!!”

Corvette Grille and Bar
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Annville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Awesome comfort food, great beer and liquor selection, family friendly, cool entertainment and fun.
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Has always been the place to go for wings and burgers! Been a patron for 20 years and can honestly say I never had a bad meal, always delicious and I tried many different menu items.
Owner has really renovated and made it look really nice.
Also always a nice mix of patrons: college kids, locals and newbies.
One of the few places I always recommend and stop in often for the burgers and wings to go!
Highly recommend for people to check out, if you want good food and good beer!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Nice staff. Foods ok. Better choices around. Just felt kind of icky in there. I think the locals make a big deal of this place probably because they are used to average food in this area...

1  Thank Chris-Michael C
Mbcarnut, Owner at Corvette Grille and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Chris-Michael, thanks for taking the time to review. I'm the owner and would like to know more about your ok experience. If you could, please let me know what day and approx time you were there, what you ate and who the server was? It helps me to correct any issues and sorry for your less than awesome experience. Mike

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This was a nice quick dinner without the kiddos. We sat at a window table by the bar. We shared a large basket of wings (teriyaki) and loaded fries. Awesome! I could watch people and cars go by and hubby could watch endless sports on the tvs behind the bar. Price was right ( we had a gift certificate). With a few drinks our total wasn't quite $35. We will return. Not fancy, but friendly and clean. We will return.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Looks a little shady....but the dive places are typical the best! Great wings! Best to go when school is out or any night other than Thursday or Friday as college students overcrowd the place and being one, I'd like to avoid. The bartenders are friendly. Overall neat little place despite its relatively small size. Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I hadn't had hot wings for along time. So we went down to the Corvette last night. Ordered a dozen hot ones and they were great. They are meaty and the sauce was not super hot. This was the first time I had been in since they got there license to serve liquor. Had a Yeungling lager draft. Nice place with a real mix of patrons.