“Great pizza, reasonable pices”
Review of Napoli Pizza

Napoli Pizza
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in Annville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Napoli has been top-notch pizza for years. Great place to dine in. Atmophere is very good and the service treats you like family.

1  Thank bud b

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have been going to Napoli for years and for the most part it has been a good experience. My favorite is Zuppa de Clams (white) Last week I wanted Lobster Bisque for an appetizer but was advised that they ran out but had a fresh pot of crab/corn soup. So I ordered...and the ZDC. Another member of our party had the ZDC also. I woke up the next morning with the screamin' bejeebies. The other member did not...crab and corn soup. If you decide to order this make sure it's HOT! I called the next morning and they said it was freshly made. So, my diagnosis: Crab soup hastily made and not COOKED! Result? Spending the day evacuating...be careful.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My family has visited Napoli Pizza on a regular basis over the past few years. Amazing food! Sometimes we pick up on the way home if we don't feel like "going-out" but most of the time we dine in. A few TV's, plenty of seating, small bar, 6-packs to go, etc. Everything is good from the shrimp pasta to the pizza. Try it - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I was surprised to see that there weren't more reviews of this restaurant because it's a "real" Italian place with tasty, inexpensive food. On the (not so interesting) outside it appears to be just another pizza joint, but it's more of a casual sit-down restaurant than that. The inside is cozy, sort of dark, very clean. There's a tiny bar with Italian beer on tap in the corner, and a good six-pack assortment for takeout. Friendly staff/owners that will remember you next time with a witty comment. I have some choosy Italian relatives who approve of their pizza and pasta e fagioli. Definitely check it out!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 1, 2008

Good Italian food. Italian soda available

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Napoli Pizza? Share your experiences!