“Are you kidding me.”

The Annville Grille
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Annville
Cuisines: American
Description: The Annville Grille is a new restaurant located in the Batdorf Building in the town of Annville, PA. The restaurant opened may 14th and is currently open from 7am - midnight daily. The phone number is 717-865-1326. We have eaten at another establishment by the same owners before and ate at the Annville Grille last evening. The food was excellent as was the service.
“Are you kidding me.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

For a greek owned establishment it was the poorest of the poor in customer service. 830pm on a Saturday night 8/24/13. One table seated one table leaving. We walked in while the hostess sat right there in front of us talking with her friend for two minutes before she acknowledge us. Once we were seated we had to listen to the host and her friends laugh, eat, and drink in the other room. Ticktock, ticktock. 12 minutes go by and no one come to the table for a drink order, suddenly a waitress appears in the dining area walks right past us with no acknowledgement and proceeds to the table that was already served and finishing up. So we got up and left, upon walking out I yelled to the host "great customer service you got her" her reply was "thanks we try" and then one of her lackies shouted something off to me that I couldn't make out. Will never go back!!!

Visited August 2013

Pennsylvania
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We have dined here numerous times. The food is hit or miss depending on what you order. While they are no longer serving breakfast, we always had a great breakfast the few times we were able to purchase breakfast. Although the service was really bad. Now onto the lunch and dinner menu. Had a stromboli wrap that was very tasty, also a crab cake sandwich that was full of filler and tasted wayyy fishy. Steak sandwich and loaded fries were great! Fish and Chips greasy tasting think the oil needed changing and the regular fries were soggy. Reminded you that they were kept under a heated lamp! Had the broiled haddock dinner. Just good. Nothing to wow about. Had the "homemade cooked potpie" really bad guys! I figured you had it left over from the whole week and just kept re-heating the stuff. It was a plate of mush! Come on you can do better than that? Besides it had no flavor what so ever. To tell you the truth we were hoping you guys would make a big hit in town because Annville needs a good place to eat. At the rate our experiences go not sure we are going to keep coming back! : (

• Visited January 2013
Cleona, Pennsylvania
“Great wings and burgers”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family loves going to the Grille when none of us can decide on what we want for dinner :-) Burgers and wings are our favorites. Daily specials are great too. I always try a different beer each time I visit. My kids love the grilled cheese b/c it's cut diagonally - tastes good too, haha.

• Visited October 2012
Cleona, Pennsylvania
“Love the burgers!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had a burger and let me tell you - wow! One of the best burgers I've ever had. My wife had wings and they were great as well. Will definitely be returning to eat here again!

Visited September 2012
PA
“Cheap Breakfast”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Best $1.79 breakfast in Lebanon County !
Includes eggs,toast & home-fries.
Service was better this time, warm & friendly.

• Visited September 2012

Been to The Annville Grille? Share your experiences!