“kids loved it”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Annville, Pennsylvania
“kids loved it”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I felt like the milkshakes were a little pricey but the kids loved everything about the place. They can't wait to go back.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Amy D

Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States
“poor quality”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I went there on Friday night to get dinner for my mother and myself. We had the pulled pork sandwiches and it was like someone dumped salt on certain parts of the sandwiches. My mother called out there to tell them about it and spoke to a manager who was less than friendly. We will never return there again and I wish that there was someone higher up that we could contact!!!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Linda M
Syracuse, New York
“Milkshake Heaven”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My son said best milkshake ever, he had two. I went with the no malt strawberry and found it very good. We ate there also, super good. My steak sandwich was super and my daughter liked the chicken sandwich as well. Well worth it for the quality of the food and the place was very clean and had good AC. I'd eat there again.

Visited July 2013
6 Thank John C
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Great food and ice cream”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This place has the best ice cream ever. I like that you can make any combination milkshake or ice cream. I like to make strawberry kiwi ice cream or irish cream cheesecake. It's awesome.
My daughter likes the hot dogs and French fries and the pulled pork is to die for. The staff is always so friendly and helpful.

• Visited July 2013
6 Thank Jennifer S
Palmyra
“Barbeque????”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Poorest BBQ sandwich in memory. If anyone has ever been to a real BBQ eatery, they would know that this restaurant's food is not genuine nor tasty. One trip is enough for me.

• Visited November 2012