Old Economy Inn
Doubletree.com
$114
$103
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport(Moon Township)(Great Value!)
$89
$66
$56
$64
$132
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$129
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$63
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$98
All reviewshome away from homeb bhistoric buildingapartmentpittsburgh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2010

We would definitely stay here again and recommend it highly to anyone looking for a place to stay in the area. We actually had a floor of the B and B (we stayed on the second floor). There was a kitchen which was stocked with drinks, coffee, oatmeal and some snacks and a hot breakfast was delivered by the owner, Debbie, each morning at the time we designated. There was a den with a TV and a separate bedroom and bath. It is quite charming, nicely decorated, and located on a quiet street.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jmg63
Reviewed April 11, 2010

Recently I had to travel to Ambridge, Pa for a funeral. Not wanting to stay in the typical, non-descript hotel, I found a nice little B&B in Ambridge that made me feel like I was at home. The B&B, the Old Economy Inn, was a delight to find and the Proprietor, Debbie Thornton, couldn't have been nicer and more accomodating. Check-In and Check-Out was flexible, and the breakfast Debbie provided for us was practically "Gourmet Cafe" and delivered at OUR convenience. I would certainly stay here again and recommend it to anyone not wanting the same-old, same-old hotel ambiance.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank GlendaSkelley
Reviewed August 16, 2009

What a find! I had a late-ish flight into Pittsburg Airport and wanted accommodation within a 1/2 hour's drive where I could rest well and not have to negotiate city travel. The Old Economy Inn more than fit my needs!

I was in the upstairs suite which has a full kitchen - Milk & juice were stocked in the fridge on my arrival plus various snacks placed strategically. The bedroom had a very good bed and pillows with shuttered windows which gave the options of very light or very dark for sleeping. Rocking chair. Clawfoot tub with shower. Big bottles of shampoo, conditioner & lotion were also supplied. In the morning a basket of fresh-baked blueberry muffins was brought to my door. For the musically inclined, there is a piano in the main floor. Parking is on the street, but it's very quiet and safe. For a bit of touristing, the Old Economy Village is literally steps away on the next street over. Couldn't have been more perfect for me!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo