“Amazing Food :)”

Cuisines: Pizza
Chalfont
“Amazing Food :)”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I love the food, the atmosphere and the people. I ate there with a few of my friends several times and it's a very nice place to eat and hangout. The family who own it are very nice and the service is great. I highly recommend it to anyone! I can't wait to go back and eat there again :)

• Visited July 2012

philadelphia
“Great pizza, great service and online ordering convenience!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I found Candida's online and for my family, it was a great find! They always have specials that you can order and they pizza is really good. I like that I can place my order online. It's easy and the food is delivered quickly and is always hot. Give it a try!

• Visited June 2012
ambler
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place,”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Good place to get wings and pizza. They treat you like a king, I think its the best pizza place in ambler

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank mikeAmbler
Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Overlooked Pizza”
Reviewed May 1, 2011

Never crowded, great pizza, plus they used to have arcade games to eat quarters (it remains to be seen if they will return). An old favorite...go here to eat like a local.

• Visited June 2010
2 Thank Gabs12231993

Been to Candida's Pizza? Share your experiences!