“Yes, it's true...the basket of fries are shrinking”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of K. C.'s Alley

K. C.'s Alley
Ranked #23 of 65 Restaurants in Ambler
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Yes, it's true...the basket of fries are shrinking”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I had not been to K.C.'s in some time, as they always seemed to be out of the Turkey Burgers and if you added fries for $1.50, they put 10 fries on your plate. So, I decided to go back and give it a try. This time, we ordered the basket of fries ($3.50). Last time we ordered the basket, there was enough for 3 or 4 people to share. This time, they served it in a smaller basket and if lucky, there was enough 2 people. It's frustrating when they change portions and pricing and always the customer gets less and pays more.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good location.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Great place to grab a bite to eat when you get off the train. Nice beer selection.

Visited March 2012
Philadelphia, PA
“My favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

We started going to K.C. Alley a few years ago. We love their specials and we always get a great meal. MUST HAVE is their alley fries! YUM!

Visited June 2012
Philadelphia, PA
“Great Burgers, Decent Beer Selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

I have been to KC's Alley twice. Both times I ordered the BBQ burger, which is very good. The Baked Potato fries are OK, the Hot fries are better, but the Alley fries are the best (butter, Parmesan cheese, & other seasonings).

The first time I went, the draft beer selection was limited, but they had good specials (mystery beer, $5 bombs). The second time I went they had a better beer selection & I was very happy with my choice.

I will definitely go back to this restaurant & would recommend it as a good place to grab a burger & a beer.

• Visited May 2012
Abington, Pennsylvania
“After the movies”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

Fun atmosphere right down the street from the Ambler Theater. Lots of very different beer choices ! Large menu of choices from pub food to complete steak or fish dinner. Friendly staff and quick service.

Visited March 2012