“Good place for a quick lunch”
Review of K. C.'s Alley

K. C.'s Alley
Ranked #23 of 65 Restaurants in Ambler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 12, 2012

People rave about this place, but every time we have been there, we find it to be so-so. It has an active bar scene, but when we have been there we have commented that it is simply a noisy bar, a "see and be seen" place for the local parents of children attending the nearby private school (good place to wait out a school dance if you live any distance away). Stick to the burgers and the beer.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I am sad to say that I have never gone to KC's ally for drinks; but I LOVE their burgers!

1  Thank jclark2007
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Great wings and burgers along with large selection of draft beers.

1  Thank dfc9258
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I don't know what happened here, but I used to stop by for a burger now and then when I was in Ambler. I recently ordered a burger for take out while I waited at the bar and had a beer. The bartender didn't pay much attention to me as I could have easily ordered a second beer, but sat there with an empty mug. I paid for my order & left with burger in sack till I arrived home. My bacon cheeseburger had no cheese and no bacon. In addition, it was almost raw inside. I called to let them know & couldn't speak to the manager because it was so loud in the background. I used to always give out gift certificates for Christmas, but would be afraid the same might happen to my friends and family.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

Came here for dinner. Seated on 2nd floor. Long,long wait to get drinks [other tables seemed to suffer similar fate] , beer was warm, no utensils were available - had to request them several times. Waitress told us the bar was crazy - rationale for late/warm beer; however, bar was not even full.

Waitress brought several beers to solve issue - they were all warm. We finally requested glass of ice for beer.

Poor service all around. No one that works here seems to care - staff are all in their own world - doing their own thing.
Food was ok; although kids hamburger was a half regular burger. It appeard to be the other half of previously ordered kids burger - then reheated.

Very dissappointing.