“Great authentic Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Don't let the unassuming exterior fool you. Great food.
Order: Margarita, Guacomole and Shrimp Diablo.
Everything is good though. Enjoy.

1  Thank Ray H

Reviewed June 23, 2013

A hidden gem. Great authentic food. Great service. Excellent drinks. A little pricey but we will definitely go back!

1  Thank Katiemurph
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I’m a big fan of Mexican restaurants… I just didn’t get this one.. It didn’t feel like a Mexican restaurant.. I was lost, and I didn’t know how or what to order.. The servers were nice but not very helpful. The atmosphere was more like a coffee house.. The food was OK, but pricey and served on very small artsy plates in very, very, small portions... I think they are attempting to take Mexican food to another level, but it just didn’t work for me.. Mexican restaurants to me, are supposed to festive and the food is supposed to be good and plentiful. Sorry,, I just didn’t get it…

Reviewed June 5, 2013

There were 6 of us in our party, including my 15 month great niece. The service was awesome and very accommodating!!!! The servers were quick and friendly and attentive. This is a wonderful place to go, the food was delicious and the atmosphere very cozy and warm. I enjoyed immensely the chips with an awesome guacamole dip (for those who love guacamole) stuffed jalapeno rellenos which had the most amazing sauce. They have a childrens menu and my niece was loving the quesadillas she had. The menu is extensive and authentic, so you can have whatever type of Mexican food you are in the mood for. Definitely if you are around the ambler/Horsham area and like Mexican food, I would give this place a try. Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I have enjoyed the food specially polo mestizo (cchicken) their three milk cake is awesome.
Mexican nachos was interesting and tasty.