Quality Inn & Suites
    Good 3.5/5
    Courtyard Altoona(Altoona)
    Very Good 4/5
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewsthe holiday inn expressfront desktuesday nightgranolaflat screen tvolive gardenbreakfast roomcleaning staffnearby restaurantssink areagreat place to staymicrowave and fridgerooms are largehome away from homeroom keyaltoona areaparking lot
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed March 24, 2012

I stayed at this location due to a family member passing and the staff was very kind and friendly. It looks to be a old hotel but it is maintained very well. I work in hotels as well and always look for things that may be wrong(force of habit) and I could not find anything. I will stay here every time i am in the area. Thank you for your kindness in my families time of need!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
    altoonaexpress, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

I am very sorry that we had to meet under such circumstances & I thank you for taking the time to share your review. I to am guilty of inspecting hotels when I traevl, as you said "force of habit". I am thrilled that someone of your knowledge could not find a single thing wrong! We take a great deal of pride in our hotel and customer service. We have some exciting rennovation plans that will provide a total update to our entire property, as well as add new amenities. I hope that you will be able to visit us again!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

For traveling all over the country & world this hotel was the cleanesit and most hospitalbe I ever stayed at. No matter what I wanted or my crew of 20 needed they made the effort with a smile and glade to do it! Even the PA DER personel that stayed there with us always made comment how great everything always was! I recomend this properity to every one who has to stay in Altoona.

Room Tip: If you like sunny room ask to face Blvd. If you like to watch animals and a river ask for back side.
    • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
    1  Thank 138steve
    altoonaexpress, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Wow! To be called the best in the country is very complimentary and I sincerely appreciate your sentiment. I am very glad to hear that your group felt the same way. We will be sure to have many more smiles waiting for you on your next visit to Altoona!

Reviewed March 8, 2012

The Hotel is located by numerous restaurants and great shopping. Great night's sleep...beds are very comfortable! Would definitely recommend this hotel. Will stay here again on my next trip to Altoona! Staff is friendly and very helpful!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
    altoonaexpress, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2012

Thank you for your review. I hope that you had the opportunity to utilize our discount program at one of the many restaurants surrounding our hotel. I was very pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express several times and continue to enjoy the great service. Thank you so much for making our stay so enjoyable! All the people we have met are extremely friendly and courteous. They all go above and beyond the call of duty to make us comfortable. Love the home town feeling of that part of PA. The hotel is in a great location. Lots to see and do - shopping, restaurants, attractions, etc. We will be back soon. Thanks again for clean rooms and great service! Breakfast is also a plus! Always hot food and plenty of it!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are less noisy. Not so many kids in the halls!
    • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
    altoonaexpress, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2012

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. You had many kind things to say. I did note your room tip and I apologize if kids in the hall were an issue during your stay. February and March bring several wrestling teams to our region. We work very hard with the coaches to ensure that they are not disruptive to other guests. We hope to see you on a return trip, our staff is standing by to make you feel welcome and provide that home town feeling!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

It was a great hotel to stay! The room was very clean and the breakfast buffet was great too, there were so many things to choose from! And that you can get coffee 24/7 is just one of many great things that make this hotel such a nice place.
    Also the staff were very friendly and incredibly helpful. They really tried to make my stay as comfortable and easy as possible! Especially Jennifer Misner was extremely helpful and really funny and cool!
    I would definitely recommend this hotel, it was one of the best places I stayed at during my trip to the USA!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo

You were a delight to have staying with us, and we have come to think of you as family! I promise to work on my swiss german in the hopes that we see you again. I laughed reading how much you enjoyed our 24/7 coffee and I have not forgotten to ask Sheetz to open a store in Switzerland...do you think that Switzerland is ready for the MTO? I hope that you enjoyed your time in the USA, please keep in touch and we really hope to see you again. wir vermissen dich