“Good but not the "best pizza in the world" or even the 2nd best”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 23, 2009

If you happen to be in the mall and need a place to eat, I'd recommend this pizza place, do I think it should be in the top 5? No maybe 7 or 8. Its good pizza but there isn't anything special about it as some seem to think. It's also very pricey for pizza that is. If you're wondering where you should go eat tonight and your not in Logan Valley Mall, I'd recommend to go someplace else for pizza. It's too pricey for the quality. It's in a food court, there are screaming children and its very noisy. There are no free refills (isn't this America land of the free refills, home of the brave?). And the person who I ordered from gave me a bizarre look when I tried to order a pizza. Its more of the norm there I guess to eat pizza by the slice. Also the tables aren't the cleanest as you can imagine and also the tables are very small to the point where we couldn't fit a medium pizza on the table and our drinks/plates as well. As for the pizza itself, the cheese is good and melted, not to little or too greasey, the sauce is just ok, its kind of bland and doesn't add much to the overall pizza, the dough is pretty good it again is bland but is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, not bad pizza just not great pizza, its good pizza.

There are newer reviews for Dino's Pizza in the Logan Valley Mall

Reviewed June 23, 2009

This is the way it should be... this is the standard for every bite of pizza I ever take and nobody holds a candle to it! IT IS THE BEST, period. Join my Facebook club, Fan of Dino's Pizza, Logan Valley Mall, PA

1  Thank pizzaconnoisseur
Reviewed July 21, 2008

so far, this is the absolutely the best pizza ever. my only personal dislike about it is that it's in the mall with all the screaming kids. so I get mine to go. is also on the expensive side, but I feel you get what you pay for in this situation. if money and health were no problem, I'd eat a whole pie per day from here around 3 or 4 times a week. for me, every other pizza is just ok or terrible because Dino's pizza is the gold standard of pizza every where I've been.

1  Thank spyrofan
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 29, 2008

Great pizza and baked ziti!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 29, 2008

This is probably my favorite pizza around!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook