“It's Olive Garden-What do you expect”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #8 of 169 Restaurants in Altoona
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Most people have been to OG a time or two. It is what it is. Don't order what they call steak any less than medium or it will be cold. I'm not a bog fan of Italian food anyway. There are definitely better restaurants along the same road. I would recommend Casa Valdez or Jethro's over anything else on plank rd.

1  Thank Brewskybrah
There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I've found Olive Garden to have consistently good food no matter which one I've patronized, so typically give it a good review for the food itself. It's generally the service and attitude of the staff which varies. I was traveling with an older companion who had some specific food needs to which they gladly catered. Very helpful and friendly service at this location in Altoona.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We met up with friends on the way to the restaurant and the restaurant was able to accommodate us and honor our coupons (from the company website). The restaurant was busy as it was a Friday evening. The waitresses worked well as a team delivering our food and making sure that we had whatever we needed in a timely fashion. The food was fabulous and we wound up taking our desserts back to the hotel for when we were less full! I have been to this restaurant before and will be back on all my future trips to Altoona.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had to wait awhile to be seated but it was worth it...the food was excellent. There were menu specials which our party liked. Server was very friendly. Loved the atmosphere. Go there often. Also offer specials online which was nice too.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I like the Olive Garden menu because it offers something different then the places I'm used to. Their prices are reasonable and their food is good. The waitstaff is friendly and when they accidentally put tomatoes on my dish they made me another one and comped my meal and I didn't even have to say a word. Actually I didn't even joke about the mistake until the manager came out and told me. That's good service! I try to eat here when I get the chance but unfortunately it's not often. I love the atmosphere and just because it's a "chain" restaurant doesn't mean it's not good.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!